OnlineStageGear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OnlineStageGear?

EMGs really aren't that high gain. I have a couple guitars with them (81/85, 85/60) and love their sound and clarity, but their gain structure is really not that high. A DiMarzio X2N or Duncan Invader blows EMGs away in the gain department.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Except for that incident with my mom that I'm not supposed to know about, Matt is a really good guy! I'd buy from him any day!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
        Except for that incident with my mom that I'm not supposed to know about, Matt is a really good guy! I'd buy from him any day!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Was that your mom in the video with him?!? Oh, man! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I don't think I can speak any more on the subject! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Why would you want to play sit down anyway? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I thought that was your sister ??

Matt

Comment

Soloist`s and EMG`s [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack(33 years old for the 15 er above) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey just wanted to say I had the same deal when I came here I have talked to matt on the phone though he doesn't know it HEHE, I'll be ordering my next Guitar through him. Having being subjected to working at guitar center for 3 years dealing with Matt was great. Very to the point took time to awnser all my dumb Questions, on lower end jacksons & everything. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Mmmmm... Matt, which part of you is always standing?!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lets just say he doesn't need a strap to hold his guitar up, doh... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

TMI!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X