OnlineStageGear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OnlineStageGear?

Is it true that you used to be in slipknot?
    www.kiddhavok.com
    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Man, I just can't keep anything a secret anymore.

Matt

Comment

Matt is the real Buckethead who play Jackson Vs. And the "Buckethead" playing a gibson in Gun n Roses is Les Paul Jr!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Fong

[ January 16, 2003, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Chameleonfong ]

Comment

It must be an upstate N.Y. thing.
          www.kiddhavok.com
          www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

oh thanks guys. It seems like Matt is the real deal. now i'm just deciding which jackson to get. I have no dealers here who carry ANY USA Jacksons so I'm basically ordering this thing with no knowledge. I'm looking at the KE2 and SL2H and maybe the KV2. Anybody got any of these? is you cant play the kv2 sitting down right? thanks

Comment

Kirk,
              You can play the KV2 sitting down. Just put the wings between your legs.

-Eddie

Comment

If there is a Gibson dealer near you, I would try sitting down with a Flying V to see if it's comfortable for you. I think they play fine sitting down, but it is a little difficult to relax with them that way because they do tend to slip. Still, the KV is probably the coolest-looking guitar Jackson makes.

Comment

i always play in my room, i dont really have a band yet so i just sit down on my bed a shred on my guitar

Comment

Having a band doesn't mean your gonna stand.
                    MY BAND:

Drummer - Always sitting [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    Bass Player - Sits 95% of the time [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
                    Singer - Sits 90% of the time [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
                    Me - Always standing [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Matt [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You sir, are my hero. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

theres some weird people on these forums....how old are you guys?? it seems like everyone who likes Jackson guitars is like a 40 year old, am I like the only 15 year old here?

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
                          MY BAND:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Matt, they sit because they know of your ....uhhhh.....personal pleasures.-Lou
                          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
                            MY BAND:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mmmmm... Matt, which part of you is always standing?! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Fong [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
                              MY BAND:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mmmmm... Matt, which part of you is always standing?! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong
                              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] uh...i dont think i want a Jackson anymore...

Comment

Hey, no problem. I should be thanking you. Soloists don't normall come with EMG's so you got an odd ball there. Might have something to do with the Chlorines I just did with EMG's.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X