No announcement yet.

King Kelly - The King is in the house!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: King Kelly - The King is in the house!!

Came out great!!!! Careful with those cut outs, they look fragile. They definitely make the guitar though. It's kind of like the Warrior without the slanted fret board. They just aren't the same without those options.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Fuktin Cool

Comment

Very nice!

Anyone know the size ratio between the King Kelly versus our more well known Kelly? Is it 7/8 like the Dinky and Soloist are versus the Strat?

Comment

Holy crap. That's insanly beautiful. Congrats [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats! That is an awesome guitar.

Comment

*has an orgasm*

Comment

Now thats a fukn guitar [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] OOOOGGGHHHHHHMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs upstairs to change pants...*

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] rock on dude!

Comment

OMG!! That is unfreakinbelievable [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Gee, that looks Familar?

Comment

That guitar is beautiful, congratulations! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, that is sweet!

Congrat's bro!

Pat

Comment

F'in COOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Ha-Ha, Brad! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Honestly, though, yours was not the inspiration for mine, it was Michael Sweet's Kelly. Its not that I'm a huge Stryper fan, but I really love the yellow and black paint scheme. Anyway, you didn't custom order yours, you bought it at Robb Lanes fire sale. I don't remember correctly did Robb custom order it, or was it Jason Kae's idea? I guess there are two of the yellow beasts in existence, now. BTW, getting to the 22nd is tough, not because of the cutaway, but the shape of the bottom horn, it just doesn't quite give your hand enough room. This thing plays every bit as good as it looks. It didn't need any tweaking whatsoever from the factory. Lee did loosen up the locking nut, for transport. So all I had to do was a quick tune up and let it rip! Having the Floyd blocked is cool, too. All Jackson used was a small piece of (maybe 3/8") dowel, but it was glued in prior to painting and the block is dripping with yellow paint, very cool! Sounds fantastic and that Jazz pickup cleans up unbelievably well, weird hearing clean jazzy/blues tunes come out of this metal beast! It also has two volumes, so I can do the RR flick of the three way - machine gun effect. I never touch the tone control, anyway, who needs it? I'll try and get a close up of the strat cup on the butt of the guitar, it is a nice touch, glad Jackson did it that way. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X