NGD: 1990 RR Limited Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

No thats my 90's Rhoads pro "PRO" ,you know mij with ebony and mop sharkies schaller bridge. I figured someone should get to see somethin'
    Nice, I have a matching one. Plus an equivalent RR1. They're literally the same guitar lol. Did I mention I also have a Rhoads Pro STD too? Yeah, the full set...
    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I love Rhoads so much, very jelly Great guitar bro!

Comment

Oh thanks for pointing out the thread, i was here before, but forgot to ask! What is different that makes this a limited run vs other Pros?

Comment

Originally posted by DanzoStrife View Post
          Oh thanks for pointing out the thread, i was here before, but forgot to ask! What is different that makes this a limited run vs other Pros?
          Mines just a Rhoads Pro it's not a limited run. I just posted so someone would have something to look at that they don't see often
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

Mines just a Rhoads Pro it's not a limited run. I just posted so someone would have something to look at that they don't see often
            Lol, yea for some reason I thought you were the original poster LOL. But whats this link u wanted to show me? I don't see anything about the Pro and USA being the same anywhere?

Comment

This is at the top of the page you're on. Comment by sanctuary

Nice, I have a matching one. Plus an equivalent RR1. They're literally the same guitar lol. Did I mention I also have a Rhoads Pro STD too? Yeah, the full set...

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
              X