X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: 1990 RR Limited Run

Hi from Germany!

Long time no see
    I recently scored a nice 1990 RR limited edition and thought you guys want to see it

Well I can‘t figure out how to upload pix from my dropbox. Everything I do gives me errors.

Edit: I give up:
    • You are not authorized to create or remove attachments.

Last edited by The Mitch; 04-03-2021, 04:09 PM.

wheres it at?

RR pro pro.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by john.w.lawson; 03-31-2021, 01:14 PM.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Where?? Must document! Is it in the second post? Because what's different about it?
      Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
      My collection also there!

Comment

Originally posted by Mechayoshi View Post
        Where?? Must document! Is it in the second post? Because what's different about it?
        No thats my 90's Rhoads pro "PRO" ,you know mij with ebony and mop sharkies schaller bridge. I figured someone should get to see somethin'
        Last edited by john.w.lawson; 03-31-2021, 05:45 PM.
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

john.w.lawson

That RR looks great! Been well cared for!

Comment

The Mitch

Yes, Please do post up some pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mitch View Post
              Hi from Germany!

Long time no see
              I recently scored a nice 1990 RR limited edition and thought you guys want to see it

Well I can‘t figure out how to upload pix from my dropbox. Everything I do gives me errors.

press attactments, choose file press okay. after you see it! choose size
              Last edited by john.w.lawson; 04-01-2021, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Alternatively, sharing images on JCF has not changed, even since the inception of JCF. Photos may be hosted externally and linked back here. For example, select a free external image host (https://www.google.ca/search?q=free+...4dUDCAg&uact=5), upload your photos there, and copy-paste the generated links back here in your next reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                  Alternatively, sharing images on JCF has not changed, even since the inception of JCF. Photos may be hosted externally and linked back here. For example, select a free external image host (https://www.google.ca/search?q=free+...4dUDCAg&uact=5), upload your photos there, and copy-paste the generated links back here in your next reply.
                  yeah, im trying to download 600+ pics of mine off photobucket since its not free to share anymore. so, i just been using JCF attachments deally

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

No thats my 90's Rhoads pro "PRO" ,you know mij with ebony and mop sharkies schaller bridge. I figured someone should get to see somethin'
                    I'm glad you still have that. Another very cool guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post

I'm glad you still have that. Another very cool guitar!
                      got anything else for me

Comment

Haha, I do have a USA SLS I don't want anymore......

Comment

You guys can see it now?
                          it still gives me all kind of errors...

Comment

Originally posted by The Mitch View Post
                            You guys can see it now?
                            it still gives me all kind of errors...

upload attactments is at the bottom of the message page. Like how im replying to you i see upload attachments! click it and you'll see select ,press that and find your pic, double click it or click open if its in a downloads or pics folder or on desktop. click open then it will be on the bottom of sites page and you pick size

EVH MADEE BY ME.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
                              Haha, I do have a USA SLS I don't want anymore......

Comment

Working...
                              X