fuc kkkkk...........my first ding on my guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: fuc kkkkk...........my first ding on my guitar

It really sucks when it first happens. I hate that. But, now you will really be free to play that guitar the way it was meant to be played. Rock on!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Now you have something to tell your kids and grandkids later on when they want a cool story. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

dude! i messed my black ghoast flames rr1 too.....i was staring at her......in the bathroom..hahA! the most mirrors right ya...and then the inevitable happens god damn strap breaks off...im lucky the whole wing didnt break off. but i wanted to shoot myself..and i should have that guitar didnt deserve it... im still depressed...GOD WHY!!????? ......strap locks on every guitar from this point on.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          dude! i messed my black ghoast flames rr1 too.....i was staring at her......in the bathroom

[/ QUOTE ]

Dood, posing in the bathroom mirror? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].......... [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

This is why I like to buy used, as the 1st ding or 2 (or 12) are outta the way. That way if the strap breaks while posing nude with the drapes open for the neighbors, I don't feel so bad...at least not as bad as the neighbors! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

dings are dings, the guitar still plays, thats all that matters to me.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                dude! i messed my black ghoast flames rr1 too.....i was staring at her......in the bathroom..

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  dude! i messed my black ghoast flames rr1 too.....i was staring at her......in the bathroom..

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had guitars slip before, but I've always managed to catch it....I guess because both my hands are actually ON my guitar.

So I gotta ask: what were you doing at the time the guitar dropped, while you were posing in the bathroom mirror? Pointing to the fans in the cheap seats? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Dinging an Ibanez is fine, hell, pull a Townsend! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dings are dings, keep playin it, IMO

Pat

Comment

Thanks for sharing with us godmachine!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      my first reaction was....... "what the hell was he doing in the bathroom with his rr1?" man....its so funny.....

Comment

tissue anyone?

Comment

haha! i know...it was horrible . all my guitars stay away from the bathroom now. but i still enjoy an occasional posing session [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Haha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] well who wouldnt? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X