fuc kkkkk...........my first ding on my guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuc kkkkk...........my first ding on my guitar

FUC K!!!!!!!!! its a brand new USA RR1..........i feel awful............................I WANT TO DIe its a pretty obvious one..DAMN what was on my mind!!!! yes this is spam delete my thread if you want admins.......... it feels SUCKS

Re: fuc kkkkk...........my first ding on my guitar

Sorry to hear.
    It happens to everyone.
    You just have to deal with it and be extra careful next time.

Comment

It was going to happen sooner or later, but of course the first ding is always the worst... Unless your a collector or you were hoping to sell the guitar after using it for a bit the dings don't matter one bit. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a ding on a guitar, not a child with a broken limb.
        Get used to it and enjoy the sounds the guitar makes, even if it isn't in "Stepford Condition"

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i'm sorry i was a bit....crazy. yea..a ding is a ding..and its there. i just phoned a technician, might see if he can do anything about it...the first ding is painful.the first ding on the front is more painful.......... thanks for it guys.

Comment

Sorry to hear also. But you may look the bright side: you will be more carefull from now on when you handle you guitar. And it wont kill it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Now you don't have to worry so much anymore. Enjoy and play the heck out of the guitar between now and your next ding. You can then have somebody repair both dings at that time and then start over.

Comment

Dings are cool! Gongrats! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

My white rhoads was dead mint but luckily the strap got loose when I was recording and released both hands to take earphones off. The thing dropped straight to the ground and there were white chips everywhere. My heart stopped for a second or two but luckily only the tip of the shorter wing was damaged. Now it looks like true rocker. If you want info on how to take the best care of your guitars ask Chris Holmes! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I wonder what guitar polish oil he used on the yellow star... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

heehee yea dings add personality to my rhoads. a mint guitar with no dings at all means it is never played!
                  ding ROCKS! lol~~

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i remember when i dinged my ibanez one the 2nd day after i boguht it brand new... it was terrible.

it can be fixed though if you really want, with some effort and materials... they fixed the one on my ibanez and it hasn't been dinged since...

i'm glad i did fix it too because i am selling it to offset the cost of Drakes white warrior pro... haha...

but really though, do as the age old musician addage goes: "just think of it as character!"

Comment

I've had my V for almost 3 years and it still looks brand new [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm so very carefull with it

there are a few dings on my strat but I don't mind that.. it makes me feel that it is MY guitar that I played all those years and I have great memories with it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

BAAAAAHHHH....play the hell out of it [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Sorry to hear that m8 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I dont mind dings I put in my guitars (although I do my best not too) but the dings that make me wild with anger are ones other people put in ..grrr

Wolf

Comment

I don't mind dings on guitars I buy used. But those guitars I buy new I try to keep that way as long as I can. Of course, they will get the "used" look after a while too. The knobs and pickup covers on my Strat got some yellowing. A Hamer in candy red has finish wear down to the gold on the edges. Those things or buckle wear on the back, those are things that happen to guitars sooner or later when they are played a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X