***Breaking News***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRM View Post
    If the forum can meet me halfway, I'll cover the rest of the cost and work out a joint custody type thing with the Cock Dragon for all the donors.
    Hold. The. Phone.

OK. Wow. With EUR at 1.08 USD price is a shade over $2100. Obviously shipping etc adds a few bucks.

So if I'm reading right here, DRM has agreed to hit up half of that if the forum kicks in the rest. I motion that his generosity would make him the Custodian of the Cock, the one who ministers to it and cares for it when it's not out evangelizing to the people... And by people I mean those who pony the fuck up.

I am balls deep on this. In for a hundo (ok that's more like helmet deep). Who is with me?

Comment

Well, whats the minimum donation...I got a kid in college you know.

Comment

Here's my part... dsfgt46tgf.jpg
        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
          Hold. The. Phone.

OK. Wow. With EUR at 1.08 USD price is a shade over $2100. Obviously shipping etc adds a few bucks.

So if I'm reading right here, DRM has agreed to hit up half of that if the forum kicks in the rest. I motion that his generosity would make him the Custodian of the Cock, the one who ministers to it and cares for it when it's not out evangelizing to the people... And by people I mean those who pony the fuck up.

I am balls deep on this. In for a hundo (ok that's more like helmet deep). Who is with me?
          I will match you. In for 1 Benjamin.

Comment

Let's call it 12 spots @ $100 each.
            $100 gets you 1 months stroking of the cock dragon after which you ship it off to the next guy for sloppy seconds, thirds, etc.
            Only requirement is you have to provide a picture of the cock dragon at a landmark that most people would know and pay for shipping to the next "Jon".
            DRM provides the balance of the funds to acquire cock dragon and assumes logistics/tracking of old cocky with his final reward being sole possession of said "cock dragon".

Comment

CockDragon, meet Cock-Knocker.jpg Cock Knocker https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Z...trike-Back.gif
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Jackson8090s; 11-13-2015, 04:23 AM.
              \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

A big cock does sound good. Oh Ramone come over here......................
                I would love to own that but not for that price.Just an absurd amount of Euros IMO.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                X