***Breaking News***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandenburg View Post
    probably but i was under the impression there was only one..
    I'm of the opinion that's one too many.
    MuttznMongrelz
    Recovering G.A.S.-aholic

1988 Jackson Soloist Custom "Glow In The Dark Lava"
    2006 Jackson Soloist Custom "Red Snakeskin"
    2013 USACG Iceman Custom
    1992 Peavey 5150 Signature Combo

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MuttznMongrelz View Post
      I'm of the opinion that's one too many.
      Blasphemy!!
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Too bad it's being held for such a high ransom. We should probably send in the SEALs to get it back over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          Too bad it's being held for such a high ransom. We should probably send in the SEALs to get it back over here.
          You'd buy that for a grand, wouldn't you? lol

I have to admit, that's by far the nicest cockdragon I've seen.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post

I have to admit, that's by far the nicest cockdragon I've seen.
            ahh so i must take this as you admitting that you have been a closet cock dragon connoisseur in the past.. and have probably seen more than one lol.. i bet your secretly looking at one now.. arnt you?
            GEAR:
            #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
            #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
            #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
            #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
            #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
            AMPS:
            1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
            ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              We should probably send in the SEALs to get it back over here.
              They're too busy writing books and tanning.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                They're too busy writing books and tanning.
                Meow!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

closet cock
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                    LMAO.. damnitt now i picture a cock dragon peaking out of a closet..

welp.. shit just went to movie in the head
                    JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO PLAY GUITAR ALONE.. <dramatic music> enters COCK DRAGON!!!! which bestows awesome playing to the processor and endorser of the COCK DRAGON.. <stripper music>

i believe i might be far too **** atm..
                    GEAR:
                    #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                    #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                    #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                    #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                    #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                    AMPS:
                    1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                    ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

ahh so i must take this as you admitting that you have been a closet cock dragon connoisseur in the past.. and have probably seen more than one lol.. i bet your secretly looking at one now.. arnt you?
                      Fuck you and whatever you meant by that

Seriously though... It's an 88, one of the pinnacle years for Jackson bolt-ons. it's a one hum Dinky body with rev headstock ebony board with mop dots. If it came with a OFR and Floyd nut, I'm willing to bet a number of people would jump at that guitar for $1000.

I would instantly send the body out to be stripped and refinished... probably GMW... And I don't think it would hurt the value of the guitar, in my opinion. And then it would be awesome.

Comment

It's an 88, with rev headstock ebony board with mop dots.

I was thinking the same thing. But it is an 88 Dinky not an 88 Strat.
                        Hell, you don't even need to refinish it. They sell faux-finishes - those cellophane sheets that stick to the guitar. For $20 you keep the original finish for resale, and get to cover it up at the same time.

Comment

I would instantly send the body out to be stripped and refinished... probably GMW... And I don't think it would hurt the value of the guitar, in my opinion. And then it would be awesome.
                          You monster.

Comment

this would be sacrilegious to the cock dragon and to all things Jackson. there must be a "worst" jackson custom shop out there to give basis for all other jacksons.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
                              I was thinking the same thing. But it is an 88 Dinky not an 88 Strat.
                              Hell, you don't even need to refinish it. They sell faux-finishes - those cellophane sheets that stick to the guitar. For $20 you keep the original finish for resale, and get to cover it up at the same time.
                              Oh, I didn't even think about that... yeah, you're right you could do a vinyl wrap or something.

At that point in time everything was going RIGHT for manufacturing. I think 87-89 are the best years for Jackson bolt on. It think it's because they moved to a much larger facility offering more room and comfort as well as adding more tooling and they weren't as rushed or cramped... better environment, some new equipment, room to optimizie custom production, etc... I know it sounds like I'm completely talking out of my ass but there are a number of other Jackson collectors who feel exactly the way I do about them.

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                              You monster.
                              Originally posted by AAEA View Post
                              this would be sacrilegious to the cock dragon and to all things Jackson. there must be a "worst" jackson custom shop out there to give basis for all other jacksons.
                              lol, you both say that but NEITHER OF YOU own your own cockdragon and likely never will. So the shame is on YOU!

Comment

Oh, I didn't even think about that... yeah, you're right you could do a vinyl wrap or something.

At that point in time everything was going RIGHT for manufacturing. I think 87-89 are the best years for Jackson bolt on. It think it's because they moved to a much larger facility offering more room and comfort as well as adding more tooling and they weren't as rushed or cramped... better environment, some new equipment, room to optimizie custom production, etc... I know it sounds like I'm completely talking out of my ass but there are a number of other Jackson collectors who feel exactly the way I do about them.

lol, you both say that but NEITHER OF YOU own your own cockdragon and likely never will. So the shame is on YOU!
                                probably not, that price is higher than I think anyone would be whiling to go

Comment

Working...
                                X