Custom shop ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hopkinsWFG View Post
    anybody know if i have to need go with a masterbuild if i want a chameleon color? ala that PC1 chameleon ......but on an SL2H
    Color changing paint has been around for quite awhile. If Jackson doesn't do it for you, you can ship it somewhere to have done.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
      Color changing paint has been around for quite awhile. If Jackson doesn't do it for you, you can ship it somewhere to have done.
      i stand right behind you but am not residing in amercia and shipping over the states is a bad idea... i trash up my new lovely KXK truss rod and am deciding to send it back for repair and the repair be expensive

Comment

Originally posted by hopkinsWFG View Post
        wow... thanks for chiming in Aso... but can please show pictures if it arrived yet ? i think that picture is nice only with quilt maple
        Last update I got from my dealer is that the build is in Jackson's queue and looks to be about a year out.

Comment

Hi Aso.... should be in the process of hardwares and strung up. haha please post pics when you have it at hand !

Comment

Originally posted by Aso View Post
            My Custom Select King V I ordered in August is going to be painted Silverburst. I know it shows on their website as available but the current order forms don't list it. My dealer called the custom shop and they said that it was an available color
            I mean silverburst Sparkle not the normal non-metallic silverburst. BTW, i have ordered a silverburst jcs KV as well

Comment

oh... yeah i did enquire on a purple sparkle.. but it didnt have the painted neck and back of headstock, unbinded headstock... its i can get these done up, a painted neck and back of headstock with the.regular bindings on headstock i be on the hit list...

Comment

Originally posted by euronymous View Post
                I mean silverburst Sparkle not the normal non-metallic silverburst. BTW, i have ordered a silverburst jcs KV as well
                That would be the same as on the Misha sigs wouldn't it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Aso View Post
                  That would be the same as on the Misha sigs wouldn't it be?
                  Yes.

Comment

Working...
                  X