Ng incoming :-()

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks real nice.

I loved that cracked mirror Jackson tele they had, except the bright red Jackson logo looked odd on it to me.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by groverj3 View Post
      Dude, I've played this guitar in the store! Rainbow Guitars here in Tucson is an awesome store, and Scott (the Jackson nut there) is great to work with. I have a custom select on order from them right now.

They have a couple custom and custom select runs in the works. You should all keep an eye on their website

It was a great playing guitar by the way. You're in for a real treat! From what I know, it just showed up with the 80% logo. Wasn't ordered that way but they figured it was otherwise flawless and looked unique so they kept it.
      HA that's awesome! Yea I talked to Scott for over 30 minutes on the phone Friday and he def knows his 5hit. Very cool guy. He told me the logo is 80% because of the reverse head stock and that the tech that setup this guitar for me said it was an amazing guitar as well. We shall see

Oh hey do you remember if it looks darker then in the photos? I would imagine so because it looks all lit in those Rainbow pictures.

Comment

That's really nice and if you do put a truss rod cover on, it won't cover the logo!

Comment

I can't imagine how excited you must be, what a gorgeous axe.

I couldn't stop drooling as I flicked through all the others they have, absolute heaven to me. Pity I don't have money.

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
            HA that's awesome! Yea I talked to Scott for over 30 minutes on the phone Friday and he def knows his 5hit. Very cool guy. He told me the logo is 80% because of the reverse head stock and that the tech that setup this guitar for me said it was an amazing guitar as well. We shall see

Oh hey do you remember if it looks darker then in the photos? I would imagine so because it looks all lit in those Rainbow pictures.
            The others from the same run have a 100% logo though.

Honestly, I think yours was the best playing one that I tried. I looked at buying either that or the white one above. The color is maybe just a little bit darker in person. My monitor makes it look a little purple, but it's definitely more blue.

Congrats on the find!

Comment

Not bad. Congrats.
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Wow thry messed up on all those and mine is correct! Lol I want to eat that white one it looks like icing

Comment

It is called "Vanilla Shake," sounds tasty indeed!

Comment

Alright z1n you understand we will need a full set of pictures on that Blue! The whole smash, pictures in the sun, everything dude. We all have killer guitars incoming so we might need documentation too! In short this is a fabulous disaster in the making and I don't want to miss a single moment.

Comment

Yes I completely understand It says its on truck...

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                        Yes I completely understand It says its on truck...

Comment

OK I got the guitar late Wednesday night and it is simply amazing! Color is a little darker than in the pictures which I expected. I took some quick pics this morning of her as we woke up. Sleeping beauty did NOT want to get out of the case! Anyway I need to get a better camera and take some better pictures. I'm on the fence about the Dimarzio Super Distortion but it does sound better than the JB in my charvel. I may put some white pickups in it but not sure which ones yet. Man she plays like butta! I love everything about this guitar! Action is nice and low with no buzzzz woohoo! Setup with slinky 9's Anyway Ill post more pictures this weekend once I get my hands on a better camera.

photo 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpgphoto 6.jpgphoto 7.jpgphoto 8.jpg

Comment

Looks very sexy!
                            www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                            www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                            www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Gorgeous! Congrats!
                              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Oh wow that soloist looks amazing! Very aggressive with the reverse headstock and unfinished neck and low action with no buzz. You have to love that right along with the color.

The USA section of the forum is rather busy today. Hehe!

Comment

Working...
                                X