Ng incoming :-()

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ng incoming :-()

Should be here next week! Some of you may figure out what guitar this is Here is a teaser pic
    Attached Files

It's off to a good start

Comment

Aw sweet!! From Rainbow Guitars, right?

EDIT: It's a CS Select, but it has a 80% abalone logo. According to the form only 100% is an option when MOP or abalone. The black variant of that guitar has a 100% logo.
      Last edited by Tho; 05-09-2014, 04:32 PM.
      www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
      www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
      www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! Yes exactly its from Rainbow Guitars. They have a white one just like it up for grabs. I almost bought the green Select SL2H but couldn't resist the non painted neck and reverse headstock. Here is a link with more pics:

http://www.rainbowguitars.com/guitar.../2811001144/fe

Scott is a great guy to work with if anyone is in the market.

Comment

Dude, I love everything about that guitar! I wanted the black one but it was sold already. I'm working on a CS Select Warrior right now but maybe I'll have this re-built in the near future. But then with without the oiled neck, and I need it all mahogany and a JB in the bridge.

Still, the 80% logo on a Select.. do you know what's up with that? According to the form it's not possible.

Comment

Thanks yes I love everything about it too! I'm not sure what's going on with 80% i noticed that on the sheet as well but the guitar doesn't look like that at all. Either way I'm in love with it and should have it Wednesday. Case should help shield it from the wrath of fedex. I don't see how people ship guitars without a case. Scary!

Comment

Wow - She is a beaut!

Comment

Here is a build sheet I got from Matt. http://www.mattsmusic.com/2014-JACKS...TIONS-MENU.pdf I don't see it on this one.

Comment

pretty sweet I love it!
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                    Thanks yes I love everything about it too! I'm not sure what's going on with 80% i noticed that on the sheet as well but the guitar doesn't look like that at all. Either way I'm in love with it and should have it Wednesday. Case should help shield it from the wrath of fedex. I don't see how people ship guitars without a case. Scary!
                    Don't you worry. I live in The Netherlands and my Jackson Custom Shop arrived last December from NYC. A cardboard box around the case, and that was all the serious protection it had. It arrived in-tune (!!) These new Jackson cases are strong as concrete. ;-)

Comment

Got to love when a guitar is packed so well it arrives in tune!
                      Last edited by Radiohead; 05-10-2014, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Very cool. I often don't like the looks of combining black w/blue, but it works really well with this guitar. Maybe it's the abalone accents that bring that out better. It's a cool and unique combination. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Like the metallic finish. And that headstock!! Sweet axe!

Comment

I love that rainbow guitars batch of custom select Jackson soloists! We gotta see photos when it arrives. ( the websites always make the photos look a tad different)

Congrats!

Comment

Dude, I've played this guitar in the store! Rainbow Guitars here in Tucson is an awesome store, and Scott (the Jackson nut there) is great to work with. I have a custom select on order from them right now.

They have a couple custom and custom select runs in the works. You should all keep an eye on their website

It was a great playing guitar by the way. You're in for a real treat! From what I know, it just showed up with the 80% logo. Wasn't ordered that way but they figured it was otherwise flawless and looked unique so they kept it.
                              Last edited by groverj3; 05-12-2014, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X