Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacksonluvr View Post
    How about sunglasses warning next time!

That's the one with the cop's sunglasses? Oh I like that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
      That's the one with the cop's sunglasses? Oh I like that one!

???

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        Fixed!

Hey you started with this Sith shit.
        Something something dark side....Something something complete.
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
          ???
          It's up, it's good!

He was referring to Joe's Pig Sweat with the cop sunglasses.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            It's up, it's good!

He was referring to Joe's Pig Sweat with the cop sunglasses.
            Man I can't find that killer frontal body shot of that one.

Comment

That's the idea- I want a graphic that's gonna get noticed on stage and be remembered, even if my playing doesn't.

I thought the 80's and the 'notice me' era were over.
              Today, its all about 'oh, i am so humble, and just an average guy'.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
                +1
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

No, that was the 90s. Nowadays it's all about "look how low i can chug and how fast i can play sweeps on my 9-string multiscale".
                  It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                  ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Got word from Matt that as of Feb. 19th, my custom order was in "mill process" and still 120 days out due, in part, to the "wild graphic."
                    If that is accurate, that puts delivery at roughly 2 months past the 2 year mark. :think:

Anyone out there who's recently taken delivery of a CS Jackson, what was your total time from submitting work order to delivery?
                    I'm at 3 years and counting. I'd actually given up on the order until some questions arose about it
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                      I'm at 3 years and counting. I'd actually given up on the order until some questions arose about it
                      Holy shit, dude.

Comment

80's are over. I'm just stuck in there. It's not like I'm in any danger of getting a record contract or start playing 10,000 seat venues anytime soon...

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                          I think it's time JC invested in some CNC machines. Maybe that way they'll be able to cut down on wait times AND be able to get the Floyd posts positioned correctly.
                          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Would LOVE to finally order my "dream Jackson"....but 2 years plus?? ....that & lack of confidence in the CS....yeah uhhmm no!!

Comment

K- like what? Oh Did you still want this guitar? . I couldn't take 10 weeks from Carvin I don't know how anybody waits this long.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                                K- like what? Oh Did you still want this guitar? . I couldn't take 10 weeks from Carvin I don't know how anybody waits this long.
                                Charvel strat, Floyd,2 hum, Chlorine quit top, gold hardware, strathead 7 string
                                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                                X