X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PallarAndersVisa View Post
    1. It's ugly. That's subjective of course

Indeed subjective
    In the least I would call that one of the most boring guitars I've ever laid my eyes upon
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
      Indeed subjective
      In the least I would call that one of the most boring guitars I've ever laid my eyes upon
      I don't think there are "boring guitars." Just boring players. The guitar is given life and a style by the player. If you mean it's boring looks wise then yes I do agree. But as I've stated that doesn't concern me very much.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Yep, cause it's ugly.

Comment

The JJs are "tweeners"....not quite what most Jackson players are interested in....& "too Jackson" for vintage type players....kinda stuck in between!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER View Post
            The JJs are "tweeners"....not quite what most Jackson players are interested in....& "too Jackson" for vintage type players....kinda stuck in between!!
            That's a very valid point.
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X