No announcement yet.

really want to order a CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it would be great if they would sell build slots instead of having to specify everything up front. I too have struggled with wanting to change specs half way through a 2 year wait.

Comment

No way in heck would I wait 2 years for a custom guitar.

Comment

This is an easy one. He wants to receive:

SL2H
        Red Ghost Flames
        Reverse Headstock
        Maple Fingerboard
        Abalone Logo and Sharkies, with black outlines around the Sharkies
        Kill Switch
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

You got the fact that I want a guitar right....but the details....not so much
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

You can always order a Carvin... you get to pick your body, neck and fingerboard wood, control placement, just about any color you want, and it will be done usually within 5 to 10 weeks, give or a take week or so either way.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks Joe
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Just pay the $1,000 "Skip to the Front of the Line" custom shop upcharge.
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

Eff that

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                    Thanks Joe
                    No problem. Look into them. You can click on a guitar on their site and virtually build it and see how much the options come out to. There's also some hidden options "Option 50" that cost a tiny bit more for certain things. You should check out their forum, also.

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                      Just pay the $1,000 "Skip to the Front of the Line" custom shop upcharge.
                      Is this a real option or are you just busting balls?
                      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Try it and see

And it's not 2 years. 18 months. Year and a half. You get it 6 months shy of 2 years.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                          Is this a real option or are you just busting balls?
                          I think he's busting balls, but Carvin actually does have a rush option which I think might be a few hundred bucks.

Comment

I was just kidding, but it would be interesting to see at what price level people would opt for it, if available.

If I was ordering a custom shop, I might pay a couple hundred extra to get it a couple of years early.
                            Jackson KV2
                            Jackson KE1T
                            Jackson KE1F
                            Jackson SL1

Comment

Working...
                            X