really want to order a CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really want to order a CS

Finally make decent enough living to justify the cost....the thing is...I'm just not what kind my unborn great grandchild will want to receive.
    Hard decision here.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

He wants a 7 string KV2. DO IT!

Comment

your great grandkiddy wants a Zoraxe!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Well the polar ice caps will be melted by then, so perhaps a Strat with an airbrushed Kevin Costner Waterworld theme?

Comment

You could ask if they do another one of these:

"There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

^^^ I'll take one, too.

Comment

Cock dragon

Comment

There is but only one true CockDragon MetalDaze, do not yield to the false fallussaurus, just hail to His Original erectness and bathe in His glory

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by nightbat View Post
                  there is but only one true cockdragon metaldaze, do not yield to the false fallussaurus, just hail to his original erectness and bathe in his glory

True that!!! There is one TRUE guitar with such a name given just as there is but one true sword with the name Excalibur!!!

Comment

I was thinking that instead of a guitar with a picture of the cock dragon that the guitar would itself be the cockdragon (with the headstock being, well, the head).

Then you could have a vein inlay. Basically, a much classier wang-caster.

Comment

Eh, I find that I can get 99% of what I want with a US made Charvel or Jackson, a few minor mods (replace pickups, hardware (for color) and a refin in the color or graphics I want. Worst comes to worst I can buy a new body in the wood or configuration (pickups, controls, bridge) I want. I wait maybe 2 months and spend half as much.

Comment

You guys suck!
                        The purpose of this thread was to once again slam jackson for their unrealistic wait times for custom shop orders. I truly WOULD like to put in an order...but for its christ sake...I may not even be ALIVE in two years let alone still want a guitar that I had ordered a couple years before.....that wait time is a 100% deal killer for me
                        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Hell, at the rate they're going, they might not even exist 2 years from now

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

With so many more options moving into the Custom Selects (with 4 month wait time), isn't it much better? You may have to compromise on a spec, but there's a lot you can do now.

Comment

Nope, I'd want something outside of the Select parameters

Comment

Working...
                              X