No announcement yet.

NGD: sparkly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great score Ian, and awesome story. Congrats! But how does she play?
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Awesome score, awesome paint, just awesome everything bro. I love it! HNGD! Here's a link that sells genuine posts for a really decent price. http://www.wdmusic.com/floyd_rose_bridge_screws.html
      Last edited by leftykingv2; 01-12-2014, 11:25 PM.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Good looking guitar. Nice score.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Very Cool ! Ibanez did that same finish on some RG-517's back in 97-01 and they are highly sought after. I have 2 I would have bought that sweet Soloist in a second ! Congrats.

Comment

Lovely guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
              Very Cool ! Ibanez did that same finish on some RG-517's back in 97-01 and they are highly sought after. I have 2 I would have bought that sweet Soloist in a second ! Congrats.
              They also did the TC825 Talman in that finish. I have one of those and it's a really cool guitar.

Comment

Very nice indeed Great score!

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys - it's a great guitar. It's got 10s on it at the moment which need to come off because I'm just too pathetic LOL Otherwise, it's got a great neck and sounds awesome! Unusually for me, I actually like the chrome Floyd on this one - somehow it 'fits' with the sparkle, plus I have a ton of other guitars with black
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Chrome makes it...

Comment

very sweet axe , i love that paint ! congrads rock on all , see ya , alz / 2014

Comment

Very nice!!!
                        http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

Working...
                        X