No announcement yet.

Sometimes I forget...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toga! Toga! Toga!!!!!!!!!! They actually threw the Toga party before Belushi's speech. He says this speech at the end right before they plot their revenge for their fraternity being closed down and after Neidermayer and Marmalard set Otter up and beat him up in the Motel room. Then they destroy the homecoming parade! One of my all time favorite movies.
    Last edited by leftykingv2; 12-15-2013, 06:55 PM.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I like King Frat better!
      www.vvforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
        Toga! Toga! Toga!!!!!!!!!! They actually threw the Toga party before Belushi's speech. He says this speech at the end right before they plot their revenge for their fraternity being closed down and after Neidermayer and Marmalard set Otter up and beat him up in the Motel room. Then they destroy the homecoming parade! One of my all time favorite movies.
        Yes, one of the all time classics!
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
          I guess you guys missed the Animal House reference? When John Belushi says "did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?" as Delta House was about to be closed down, someone said "Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?" to which the answer was "forget it he's on a roll". Delta House then proceeds to throw a Toga party
          Ha you got me! I did see it but it's been a while.

Comment

Just so y'all can laugh at me...
            I didn't put it back in its case. Nor have I shut the lights off for a few days.

Well, tonight, i finally shut the room down.
            Lights go off.

Damn thing starts glowing.
            Scared the bajeebees out of me.

Comment

Working...
            X