Jackson Custom Shop Sucks! Avoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dukeman5 View Post
    It gets worse! Those A-holes have move my date from 12/31/13 to April 2014 (close to 3 years!) REALLY!! I will be cancelling and probably selling off what Jacksons I have!
    I hate to say negative things but I think you're full of shit. Who did you order this guitar from?? Let's see these specs like Newc said. If you're really waiting three years your dealer is the problem more than anything.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
      I've never ordered a CS Jackson. I've played a lot of them, but never ordered one myself. When I ordered a semi-custom EBMM Axis, I thought the 8 month wait was long. Sheesh! Before you cancel your order, check if another builder can build you a jackson instead of jackson. I'd give Ran, GJ2, Wayne, GMW, GMP, Dean a call and see what they say. However, a CS Jackson is hard to top.
      Grover can obviously build you a real Jackson. The only problem is a GJ2 bare bones is $4K.
      Last edited by leftykingv2; 09-26-2013, 01:31 AM.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
        If you're really waiting three years your dealer is the problem more than anything.
        Wrong. He said TMZ, who is the dealer I'm using and my wait won't be 2 years....

Comment

Really??? Gonna sell your Jacksons??? When are you putting them up for sale??? Gotta love a motivated seller Are any black or white???
          I like black and white guitars

Comment

stop feeding the trolls...
            "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rocks View Post
              Wrong. He said TMZ, who is the dealer I'm using and my wait won't be 2 years....
              My mistake - I thought I read that he stated TMZ was his dealer - I just re-read and don't see that...

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
                This^

Comment

Why dont you just continuous buy or sell other guitars at the same time? For me i almost forget about the time passing

Comment

*crickets chirping on the specs*

Yeah, so, while you're digging up those super-awesome specs that's really taxing the CS, also please describe in detail how many times you changed anything about the specs AFTER you sent it back to the dealer.

See, when you place the initial order, and the dealer sends in the form, it goes in The Pile, at the bottom, just after the order that came in before yours and before the order that came in just after yours.
                    Any changes you make, no matter how small, requires them to pull your form from The Pile. That means your form goes back to the bottom of The Pile. That means the order that came in just after yours the first time it was sent in has now moved up one spot, as has all the orders that came in after yours. Those orders will be done before yours will, and yours will be done after those.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Since you are so upset, let me be the first to help you dump all of your Jackson's.
                      I will buy them all at $100 each.
                      That is certainly better than trying to sell them off individually, right? Just like Wal-mart, I get a discount for buying in bulk.

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
                        +1

Comment

I'd almost bet the only thing Jackson the OP owns is a sticker.
                          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                            I'd almost bet the only thing Jackson the OP owns is a sticker.
                            Don't forget about his Michael Jackson poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rocks View Post
                              My mistake - I thought I read that he stated TMZ was his dealer - I just re-read and don't see that...
                              There's a perfectly good reason he didn't post the dealer or the specs. It's because this whole post is bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukeman5 View Post
                                2 years still no guitar and nothing but a run around from Fender/Jackson. Guitar keeps getting pushed further. No guitar is worth that wait. I might sell off my whole collection of Jackson because I'm so bitter. Support small custom shops like Grover's GJ2 and Tom Anderson. Better quality and only a 6 month wait!
                                I totally understand your frustration. I had 4 Jackson pc1's ordered through the custom shop and finally canceled it when the 4 year mark hit. I love Jackson guitars and always will, but it is true that they give you the run around, and the customer service department should be burnt to the ground! The fact is that there is a lot of politics behind the scenes, This has been confirmed from people who actually work there.

Comment

Working...
                                X