Hand made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayer View Post
    Speaking to that Xeno. Do you know if Jackson will do different neck profiles out of their normal options such as a 1959 Roundback LP profile? I don`t mind the Soloist profile, but the 1959 is about perfect for me. I will ask Matt as well, but just curious of you knew bro. Thanks.
    My profile, or thickness was something that took work to get them to do. My necks are .700" at the third and .780" at the 12th. And these are 1.75 wide so it's a thin, flat profile.

I ordered thru The Music Zoo and they are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
      Speaking to that Xeno. Do you know if Jackson will do different neck profiles out of their normal options such as a 1959 Roundback LP profile? I don`t mind the Soloist profile, but the 1959 is about perfect for me. I will ask Matt as well, but just curious of you knew bro. Thanks.
      I looked at the master built sheet before and it says they'll do any radius you want. I am guessing that's only if you go full Custom Shop.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Ya, I usually only do custom shop guitars now. Stock USA guitars from most companies are overpriced these days except for Carvin and they are semi-custom sort of. Thanks fellas.

Comment

Working...
        X