Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Jackson equivalent to a Charvel San Dimas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that comic strip graphic is just way the fuck too cool!!!!
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Jackson strat fan here. It is true that they are available in a variety of pup configs, including H, HS, HSS, HH, SSS, and even S (I haven't forgot about that one, Hellraiser! ) They did basically start out as a rebranded USA Charvel pointy, and then evolved slightly from there. They did come with different fingerboard woods and even body woods. Most had 22 frets and dot inlays, but some have 24 frets and/or sharkies. The vast majority had trems (Kahlers, Floyds, JT6's, JT590's). V-trems or hardtail bridges were extremely uncommon.

Comment

Ka-BLAM!!

Comment

Axe wins !

Originally posted by DonP View Post
          Len,

Is that your white #1? I hope you were able to keep it. It was gorgeous.
          still got it bro.
          actually did not let anything go
          Last edited by len; 08-21-2012, 08:10 PM.
          “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Hey Axe, I'll be playing Tremont October 19th with a Pantera tribute band. I'll take care of your ticket and tab if you let me play that H-S maple boarded snakeskin
            "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
              Hey Axe, I'll be playing Tremont October 19th with a Pantera tribute band. I'll take care of your ticket and tab if you let me play that H-S maple boarded snakeskin
              ORLY? I might agree to that, if you don't get Fucking Hostile with it!

Tremont eh? I haven't been there in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by alphadog808 View Post
                Thanks for the input guys.
                :P

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                Jackson pointy necks generally won't feel like his Charvel. If you want that feel, the Adrian Smith would be closest.
                Which is exactly why I suggested the Adrian Smith in the first place.

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                Ka-BLAM!!

Ka-BLAM is right! You win!

My contribution?

Here are the Three Amigos

Last edited by xenophobe; 08-22-2012, 02:43 AM.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                X