No announcement yet.

Older Jackson USA ID Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the body is free of major chips and dings and the truss rod nut isn't all screwed up, it'd be a great deal under $700. Sure, it's got a Floyd nut which makes it a nice find, but no ebony or sharkies... Tone knob is most likely added afterwards. They're usually pretty good players and are getting a little harder to find in excellent condition.
    Last edited by xenophobe; 04-20-2012, 12:44 AM.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

He said is in pristine condition, and he is keeping it as a collector's piece, he just wanted to know what he has.
      My first thought was an older model Strat, which was apparently correct, but I wanted to be sure before I passed the info to him.
      Someone at Guitar Center or something told him he thought it was a 1989 Custom Shop Dinky.
      My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Working...
      X