No announcement yet.

Custom Shop SL2H Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Yes. And in anticipation of your next question, get the Custom Shop logo on there too

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
      Double Yes. And in anticipation of your next question, get the Custom Shop logo on there too
      What is this custom shop logo you speak of?

Comment

I would go with gold hardware, looks uber sexy! Have a go on the Guitar Builder on the Jackson website, i've been playing around with it every day since they uploaded it! http://jacksonguitars.com/en-GB/comm...guitarbuilder/
        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

The part on the end that says "Custom Shop". It's a no cost option as to whether you want it on there or not. I think you should get it.

Comment

I might just do that.

Comment

In theory it could slightly increase the resale value one day, vs one without the cs logo, depending on the buyer. Adds that perfect touch to your perfect guitar while you do have it too.
              In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                In theory it could slightly increase the resale value one day, vs one without the cs logo, depending on the buyer. Adds that perfect touch to your perfect guitar while you do have it too.
                True. Although, I honestly don't think I'll be selling this one ever.

Comment

That's a good theory too!
                  In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Working...
                  X