Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Completely disapointed with Jackson/Fender QC...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by axmann View Post
    When was I talking to you? My reply justified that rude shitpile? Nice.
    To me that wasn't any more rude than you laying your expectations on someone else, which was actually my point.

I did say I wasn't bashing or hating, however what you would do in a certain circumstance means jack shit to how I would handle one, and if you care to judge someone by that standard, go for it, just don't expect everyone to give you hugs and kisses.

Even though I quoted you, I was indirectly addressing several different people in this thread as well.

Originally posted by canadian bacon View Post
    I'd be more concerned that this is the perception around here.
    That was actually a dig at CowboysFromHell who assumes too much about everyone. He assumes that everyone here worships or started playing because of Eddy. I assume that he plays Jackson because he wears pink lipstick and spandex. To each their own.

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
    Are you talking about ordering Custom shops or standard production models? I agree with you on the custom shops. I won't do that again. I personally don't feel they are equipped in their customer service department to handle those types of orders from their dealers and convey the correct information to the builders. If you're talking about production models, like what this thread was about. All I was saying was before he totally discredited Fender/Jackson, maybe taking it to a service center that he didn't already feel had sub-par work would have been a good route. Maybe then it would have been sent back to Jackson and they would have had an opportunity to make this situation "right".
    I'm specifically talking about ordering a custom. You don't really have a right of refusal or return on a custom shop piece.

One of my friends just got confirmation that his CS Jackson (without any real major modifications or anything unique) would ship... after repeated promises and delivery date failures. By the time he receives it, he would have been waiting for 24 months for a mostly standard Rhoads with just different colored bevels.
    Last edited by xenophobe; 02-19-2012, 02:10 AM.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Actually, I believe that everyone here has been, at least to an extent, inspired by EVH. I do not believe that everyone here worships him or started playing because of him. As far as the spandex and lipstick stuff goes, it was a joke that I guess flew on by, but you just don't know when to stop taking stabs at someone do you? Well from now on stab all you want. Hope you have fun entertaining yourself. As for the hugs and such, I don't expect you to greet people at the door with hugs and pats on the back, but you don't have to take punches at people. Like I said before, just talk to people the way you want to be talked to.
      In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

I have been reading this post and this is some crazy stuff!!! I am new to this board and really don't post on boards much for just this reason.....This guy has a problem with his guitar and is just telling everyone about his experience and so many are bashing him for it...I don't care if he is rich or poor it is good to hear feedback, positive or negative, either way it gives us all insight for us to process. I personally own 2 Jackson soloists, 1 custom shop and 1 not, 2 Charvel MIJ Model A, 1 Charvel custom shop and 1 Fender YJM strat...so I am a Fender/Jackson/Charvel man and have had great dealings with my guitars but it appears he has not. I would encourage him to give them another try because this situation is not the norm for them.............MM

Comment

Metal Maniac...I want to make love to you.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
            Actually, I believe that everyone here has been, at least to an extent, inspired by EVH.
            Speaking for myself, Not even close

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
            just talk to people the way you want to be talked to
            Might be best to take your own advice here
            Last edited by ralph; 02-19-2012, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ralph View Post
              Might be best to take your own advice here
              Already am. A week ago, I wouldn't have been as nice, but as I said, I'm not asking anyone to do anything I'm not willing to do myself.
              In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Working...
              X