Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first usa jackson ...not impressed!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy Japanese and be done with it. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_CrazyTalk View Post
      Buy Japanese and be done with it. IMO
      +1
      sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

i didnt start this thread for tech tips or a grammer lesson i started it to see if any body had the same issues i was having with a newer jackson...i guess i wasnt clear enough...but whatever!!!! forums are just about as gay as facebook is......dont worry il delete my account....you guys are funny....if you even are guys!!!!!!

have a lovely fuckin' day

Comment

Later dude.
          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Well, that was exciting.

Comment

Facebook is gay?
              “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Originally posted by sinned View Post
                i didnt start this thread for tech tips or a grammer lesson i started it to see if any body had the same issues i was having with a newer jackson...i guess i wasnt clear enough...
                clearly.

Plenty of responses in this thread trying to help you out, but you weren't exactly forthcoming with details or responses to anyone's questions. But appreciate the big "fuck you" to everyone. You're welcome.

but whatever!!!! forums are just about as gay as facebook is......dont worry il delete my account....you guys are funny....if you even are guys!!!!!!

have a lovely fuckin' day
                oh shit, dude, don't! Now I'll be left questioning my sexuality.

So why did you sign up for this gay ol' forum again? Trawling for man-pussy?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

So this loser comes here asking questions, then bitches worse than any of my ex's when he doesn't like the answers and when his spelling is corrected he calls the people who did it gay? Well how's this for you lil man? Slide on your rubber boots, strap on your velcro gloves and head your ass on back out to the sheep pasture. If forums are gay what does that make you for joining one?
                  In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

so i brought the guitar back to the store today....where i live it is very cold ,today was -26c ..the guitar went from house to warm car to store ...when i opened the case at the store the fret board had cracks all over it ...i couldnt beleive what i was seeing ...anyway!!!! the tech said that has happened with jackson before because it is so dry here ...he said he will fix all the issue with the guitar and give me 300 dollars off the price.....hmmmmm should i still buy it .....or just just let them keep it...i guess i will see in a couple days when its all fixed up....a friend of mine has 3 usa jacksons that he got from pawn shops .i gave all of them basic setups when he bought them and they were all perfect not one issue with any of them...i guess i was naive to think if i bought a brand new one it would be the same quaility...oh well lesson learnt.....

thanks to everyone who said something intelligent

oh ya ...for the guy who gave me the english lesson ...here is a math lesson for you ....take the word homonym take away the last 3 letters and the answer is 'you' .... but thanks for the post

see ya

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt... however you've truly proven that you're an idiot.

And LOL at you using the same passive aggressive un-funny insult you can think of... twice.

buhbye
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

If you're so tech savvy why would you think you could get rid if a first fret buzz with a setup if the rest of the frets were OK? You're still thinking of taking it back with fretboard cracks? Please get your money back so as not to be apart of the J/C community.

Comment

What the f**k ever. I get tired of these time wasters.
                        You are being asked specific questions due to other people's experience, Ass!
                        I have found this forum to be the most straight up & useful of all the ones I go to.
                        As Bill says FUGGEM.

Comment

If I went back through and did the math, I've bought 2-3 new USA Jackson soloists from Drum City Guitarland, and 2-3 new from Online Stage Gear in NY. I'd also bought I believe 2, maybe 3 from Musician's friend.

I've owned 9-10 USA Jacksons used. I've also played just about every USA Jackson and Charvel that was in Obsession guitars over a period of 2-3 years.

I've never, ever had one that out of the box had a fret/neck issue on a new on.

Also, aside from the ones at Obsession, and at Drum City Guitar land, I've never had one new out of the box that didn't need a set-up.

If the guitar holds tune, the neck isn't twisted and all of the mechincal features of the guitar function as they should, set it up, take some pictures and start jamming.

Comment

Anything can happen, guitars are made from wood. I'm sure a proper setup could/would fix this.

But I must say, the anger on this forum can often be very sad...almost every thread I read turns into guns blasting...give it a rest guys.

Comment

Dave, ya might wanna reread some posts then. The guy was offered ideas on how to alleviate his issues (along with some grammar/typo corrections on par with the standards of JCF) and when he didn't like them, HE attacked. In fact as I recall he was the one that stated forums are gay.
                              In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

grammer lesson
                                Heh

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X