No announcement yet.

Recommended dealer to order from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizarre guitars in reno is a custom shop dealer, and not that far from the bay area. https://www.bizarreguitar.com/
    Last edited by jacksonaxes; 01-11-2012, 11:28 PM.
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Use online chatting with Matt on his website. That's the fastest way to contact Matt.

Comment

I ordered from Squid Music in Cali and they were great.

Comment

I also hear good things about Squid Music. The owner is on this forum and the Dinosaur Rock Guitar Forum.

Comment

The Music Zoo, I bought 3 U.S.A's from them and everything went perfectly. Also got a really good quote for a CS. Ask for John Oliva.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_CrazyTalk View Post
              I ordered from Squid Music in Cali and they were great.
              Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
              I also hear good things about Squid Music. The owner is on this forum
              IIRC JCF name is Chubtone.

Shop is in beautiful downtown Stanton, California.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd rather drive to Reno than Stanton...

Hmm.. interesting options.

And yes, I did completely not take NAMM into consideration. My bad.

I've already ordered from Matt before, I know he's great, he's just on the opposite coast. I was just asking for other options.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I'd try to stick to vendors. That's why they are here.

Comment

Matt is great. Done several deals with him. Definitely consider him. On the west coast you could also try WildWest. I've bought from them before. Good guys. Erik Turner (Warrant) was the sales/manager I dealt with in the past over there. My only concern is that they haven't had anything new from Jackson or Charvel in a while. Just thought I would mention that.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                      I also hear good things about Squid Music. The owner is on this forum and the Dinosaur Rock Guitar Forum.
                      Yes, hell of a player and the guys did a killer set up on the promod I ordered. I can't say enough good things about them...they took the time for all my questions and made sure I was happy. Plus they're not just dealers, they're players who love this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X