Recommended dealer to order from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended dealer to order from?

Where do you order your CS Jacksons from?

I sent Matt an order two weeks ago, still no response.

Plus, I'd rather order from someone on the west coast who won't rape me.

Any suggestions?
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

hmmm, I was gonna say Matt. I've bought two high end's off him and it was flawless

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      Where do you order your CS Jacksons from?

I sent Matt an order two weeks ago, still no response.

Plus, I'd rather order from someone on the west coast who won't rape me.

Any suggestions?
      You sent an order or a request for quote?

Comment

Request for a quote.

Anyone good in SoCal?

The though of it not having to go across country just to come back to California would be nice. Two short trips in the back of a truck bouncing around sounds better than two long ones to me...
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Jackson probably needs a few weeks alone for a quote. I just got two quotes today. Yeah, better for it to stay local for sure.

Comment

I've heard good things about Wild West (CA) and DCGL (CO) but I've not dealt with either so far..
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Just give Matt a call. He usually always answers and is a hell of a nice guy to talk too.

-Nate
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Would Jackson drop ship to you?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Would Jackson drop ship to you?
                  I don't think they or the dealers will do that coz if they would, everyone would want that - what's the point of it going to the dealer? Just another possible damage point. But I guess they think the dealer can "certify" it.

Comment

Its odd that Matt didnt respond.... he is normally very good to reply quickly. try him again, better yet call him. maybe your email got caught up in spam or something by accident. Matt has always responded to me very fast on emails and calls.
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Matt is a good guy. Also keep in mind that around this time of year things get crazy for those guys as they are focused on NAMM which is next week. My guess is you're probably better off asking at the end of January when they're back from NAMM and recovered
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Good point Roodyrocker, NAMM time is always crazy for music stores.
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Matt is way cool and he will hook you up. I have delt with Jason at DCGL on a couple of occasions. Each time he acted like he was doing me a favor by giving me an inflated quote. DCGL is popular over on the ESP forum and I guess he gets a lot of 16 year old kids calling and emailing for quotes on $4000.00 ESP CS guitars that they will never buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                            DCGL is popular over on the ESP forum and I guess he gets a lot of 16 year old kids calling and emailing for quotes on $4000.00 ESP CS guitars that they will never buy.
                            Not really. I'm on that forum quite a bit. They actually loathe him about more than any other forum I'm aware of.

I haven't talked to Jason in years, but bought a couple guitars off of him in the past. I think he has a somewhat reserved personality, but I never had any problems with him. He took care of some small parts orders like a champ as well.

With that said, just hanging out on this forum, it seems Matt is the go to guy for Jackson custom builds. However, I can't speak from experience.

Comment

I guess it has been a couple of years since I ownwd an ESP or visited that site. I have also bought from Nick at Piney Hills. He was a stand up guy and gave me a good price. I know have not seen him on this forum in a while and he is no longer a sponsering dealer. Does anyone know if he is still in buisness?

Comment

Working...
                              X