No announcement yet.

PC-1 on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you haven't got it by now, send me a PM with your email addy. I have a PDF of the '08 wiring diagram that matches my '10 model that I'll be happy to send.

according to the diagram I have...... as far as which direction the jumpers go, you should be able to see an arrow in the connector that corresponds with one of the wires. as you look down into the cavity, looking down on the board with the bridge to your right side and the head to your left side... in all of the instances where those 4 connectors plug in along that far left edge, the arrow should go toward the top... as in, the side toward the battery compartment. of those 4 connectors, the very bottom connector is the bridge pup, the next up is the middle pup, the one on the top of those four is the sustainer.

the go-to guy on this really is 'rjohnstone'. but if you want the PDF, please allow me a day or so to get back to check my PMs. thanks!

Comment

Here are some pics I took last night...

Comment

And an updated harem shot:

Comment

Interesting they don't color code the connectors anymore.
          Very helpful when doing a pickup swap or repair.

Here's what my Rev C board looks like.
          You can see the colored marks on the connector and board.

RevCzoom.jpg
          Last edited by rjohnstone; 01-20-2012, 09:38 AM.
          -Rick

Comment

Sorry I haven't been able to get online. Thanks heaps guys for the helpfull advice. mucho appreciated.
            I'll compare them pics to mine tonight and will get back to you.
            Thanks again
            Kevin

Comment

Working...
            X