Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspire me! Post pics of your one-offs and rarities.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I play Death Metal on a 24.75" scale neck
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• That 87 is my dream, It would NEVER leave my sight though. I would worry about it like my kids, and I don't even dig top mount floyds, but starting to for sho!

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post

I officially hate you ToneMonster. Just kidding duder, Every time I see this guitar, I think that is how a Jackson should be made, bound and gagged, with TONE.

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabguitarist View Post
          That's why I do 24.75in 6-strings now haha. No more death metal for my poor wrists
          I second that bro, I can't speed metal either anymore, when I do, It feel like I played drums all night. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabguitarist View Post
            I own this now
            Right now, it's somewhere between the US and my place in England.

Comment

• Old thread popped up again, so let´s keep this alive, a lot of cool pics shared, maybe it´s my time post also.
              One off custom rhoads, single hum j50bc/je-1200, rearloaded, one volume. Iommi cross inlays, 22 frets, white pearl/black bevels,
              cream bindings. The volume pot doesn´t have hat, it´s almost hidden...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aimoo View Post

Old thread popped up again, so let´s keep this alive, a lot of cool pics shared, maybe it´s my time post also.
                One off custom rhoads, single hum j50bc/je-1200, rearloaded, one volume. Iommi cross inlays, 22 frets, white pearl/black bevels,
                Was that the one that wound up on the wall in Guitar Center in East Brunswick, New Jersey many years back? I think it was originally order by Jack Frost?
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• I'll play! Have (had) a couple that would qualify:

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Was that the one that wound up on the wall in Guitar Center in East Brunswick, New Jersey many years back? I think it was originally order by Jack Frost?
                    No, Jack Frost rhoads was 2 hum.

Comment

• Ah, okay. It's been a long time since I'd actually seen it.

Edit: Originally it did have only one hum... there's pics of Jack before he had it routed.

http://www.jacksonguitarpalace.com/RR2814/index.htm
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aimoo View Post

Old thread popped up again, so let´s keep this alive, a lot of cool pics shared, maybe it´s my time post also.
                        This is perfect, are you Chris Holmes? hahaha. If you ever want to sell PM me!!

Comment

• OMG!!!I love those RR1's with the Gold hardware!If only Jackson would produce guitars that look like that for the Import series....I'd be broke.

Comment

• Vector - your Rising Sun Star is KILLER!! Don't see Stars like this often.

Comment

Working...
                            X