Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspire me! Post pics of your one-offs and rarities.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyrim... I hear you bro ;-)

and amazing axes!
    www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
    www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
    www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Cool. No truss rod cover is a nice touch, and I like the LSRs, too. Push/pull George Lynch style pickup selector or push/push?
      PUSH/PUSH See back, I like minimal covers, etc.
      10-24-2013-11.jpg
      10-24-2013-12.jpg

Comment

• Some truly amazing guitars here. Those LSR tuners look badass on a reverse headstock.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rocks View Post
          PUSH/PUSH See back, I like minimal covers, etc.
          Awesome!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Love that color! Congrats.
            +1. That is stunning!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
              Apparently built 1987 for Grover himself. J38xx. It's got his name carved into the wood in the spring cavity under the clear. Regardless, a PERFECTLY spec'd unique Jackson. Thanks to Andy Cain for allowing me to add it to my collection, it will be among the last to ever leave.

That is simply spectacular...

Comment

• Congrats on getting Grover's Kurt...nice one for sure!

Comment

• So many great guitars in this thread! The Grover soloist is a sure winner.
                  www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

• All that space and they still put the volume knob right under the pickup????

She's a beauty though! Congrats.
                    www.vvforums.com

Comment

• Fuck i shouldn't even open this thread, my GAS goes into the red.
                      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

• Originally posted by nateb View Post
                        Bought from a member here...

I own this now

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabguitarist View Post
                          I own this now
                          Great guitar and I hope that you enjoy it. It is a very unique instrument. I just couldn't justify having 13 guitars with my now busy worklife. I barely have anytime to play now and my chops are way down in the dumps. Just holding onto what I have right now and will pick them back up when I have time.

-Nate
                          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

• Originally posted by nateb View Post
                            Great guitar and I hope that you enjoy it. It is a very unique instrument. I just couldn't justify having 13 guitars with my now busy worklife. I barely have anytime to play now and my chops are way down in the dumps. Just holding onto what I have right now and will pick them back up when I have time.

-Nate
                            I know how that is; barely have time to play myself. I've only had it for a few months but I might be letting it go to cover some unforeseen bills. Kickass guitar but I just don't play 7's as much as I used too.

Comment

• I played for the first time the other night. The strings made my fingers hurt! I was like "WTF???". Talk about being out of shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonP View Post
                                I played for the first time the other night. The strings made my fingers hurt! I was like "WTF???". Talk about being out of shape.
                                That's why I do 24.75in 6-strings now haha. No more death metal for my poor wrists

Comment

Working...
                                X