NGD + Hello to the forum, Many pics inside of most of my guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome.

Nice Warrior. Got any closeups of the quilted finish body?

I like the RR's flight case. Sadly the shop that built custom flight cases over here went bust ages ago. It was about £200 a pop.

I've been looking at a Blackstar amp myself, not available in oxblood (or whatever they call it), but it sounds good.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by naelpierre View Post
      I picked it up from the states in Music Zoo when the USD to GBP was 2 to 1
      Bastard! Nice score then.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        Welcome.

Nice Warrior. Got any closeups of the quilted finish body?

I like the RR's flight case. Sadly the shop that built custom flight cases over here went bust ages ago. It was about £200 a pop.

I've been looking at a Blackstar amp myself, not available in oxblood (or whatever they call it), but it sounds good.
        Sure here is a bad image, ill get you another image a bit later! The quilt is 3/4 inch thick.

I paid about 135 pounds for my flightcase I think. Good price and totally hand built by the guy!
        Last edited by naelpierre; 03-03-2011, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Hey! Oiled neck (backside) on the Warrior? It's getting better and better.
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Tungsten block? Damn that must weigh like 3 pounds! I have a tungsten wedding ring and my left arm is totally ripped and my right arm requires constant exercise to keep in the same shape...

Beauty Rhoads!
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

ESP's are the muthafuckin shiznit!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum!

That RR1 is gorgeous man, same with your warrior. I bet their playability is phenomenal. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                X