X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always dug that one, very nice.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

That guitar is fucking awesome. Hum-single strats excite me, and yours is no exception. And damn, 9 lbs? That's fucking heavy. Let us know what it sounds like.

Comment

Very nice! H/S models are cool, and all maple rocks!! I just ordered a Carvin 7-string with a maple body.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

TO answer a few questions: I wound up doing a trade for the axe with the value of my guitars equalling close to Justin's asking price.

I got the guitar the day before I flew out for Dallas and I wont be back to play it until March.. I did not plug it in cuz it needed a set-up REAL BAD and I just didn't have time. I have a mid-80's quilt top Dinky that I might swap necks and hardware out to this guitar.. I think sharks and gold hardware will just set this guitar off!
          John 3:16

Comment

Holy shit, swap necks?? :think:

Comment

The guitar would like this minus the middle pickup and a little brighter red in color:

Comment

It looks better the way it is IMHO.

Comment

Looks awesome as is, but if you want to swap for the sharkfin neck, go for it. I'd just keep the hardware black.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Looks awesome as is, but if you want to swap for the sharkfin neck, go for it. I'd just keep the hardware black.
                    Hmm.. I guess I'll take pics both way when I get back and see what I like better..

Comment

Working...
                    X