Jackson RR1T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
    Meh I'll take 12 lemonoil or 25 pickup choice threads a day over stuff like this

Comment

Guess I'll play the asshole today

So you have an awesome guitar, that apparently want some info on
      Then it has become so awesome you want to sell it. where an identification thread suddenly turns into a pricecheck
      when a member gives you an estimated price you don't believe it, check ebay and still wonder what the going prices are

Meh I'll take 12 lemonoil or 25 pickup choice threads a day over stuff like this
      Read carefully - "Actually I'm not living in USA so I won't be selling it on ebay. I want to sell it locally, but I don't wanna scare people with the price... I want it to be decent, still not taking too far"

Identification was for pricing. 5 grands is a ridiculous price, thats why I didn't believe. Checking eBay just to know the average price in USA, still wondering to price it correctly in my region. That was my reason.

Don't be that antipathetical =) I was asking just for a little help there, and the guys were pleased to answer. Love and care to each other rules da world.
      Peace.

Comment

Late_at_night_by_s3vendays.jpgbat.jpg54393664v2_225x225_Front.jpg

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Your right dingbat your an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by November View Post
            Identification was for pricing.
            Really, I don't seem to recall reading that in your opening post

Originally posted by etepbbb View Post
            Your right dingbat your an asshole.
            It keeps me humble to see there are bigger ones around
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

A part from my opening post - "So I hope you guys can help me identify the year of it, pickups and the whole value of the guitar (I mean what is the price for it today?)."

I guess I'll repeat - read carefully =)

And don't be that angry... Instead of a simple "sorry" you continue to argue with people. What for? Bad words give rise to other bad words... All that comes to your mood and heart, spoiling it at least for 5 min.
              Last edited by November; 11-25-2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

A part from my opening post - "So I hope you guys can help me identify the year of it, pickups and the whole value of the guitar (I mean what is the price for it today?)."

I guess I'll repeat - read carefully =)

And don't be that angry... Instead of a simple "sorry" you continue to argue with people. What for? Bad words give rise to other bad words... All that comes to your mood and heart, spoiling it at least for 5 min.

Comment

November, I wouldn't worry about him. You have know way of knowing this, but it bugs seem people around here when newbies ask what there guitar is worth. I can't explain why it's a big deal, other I guess it's beneath them.

Anyways, welcome.

Comment

Well, I don't know if having the JCF look like "The Ebay Pricecheck for Jackson Guitars Forum" is 'beneath me' but I don't think it really contributes to the site when people sign up just for that
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by etepbbb View Post
                      November, I wouldn't worry about him. You have know way of knowing this, but it bugs seem people around here when newbies ask what there guitar is worth. I can't explain why it's a big deal, other I guess it's beneath them.

Anyways, welcome.
                      Hey, thanks. I'm not a newbie though. I'm just new at JCF. I really need to sell my guitar. And I guess if da forum is called JCFonline, which means jackson charvel forum - that means I can ask here anything about jackson/charvel guitars. Whatever it be - price or anything else. If I would sell it in US, I would NOT post a thread like that. Sorry.

So I guess that thread is closed. Thanks to everyone who answered =)

Comment

Well, I don't know if having the JCF look like "The Ebay Pricecheck for Jackson Guitars Forum" is 'beneath me' but I don't think it really contributes to the site when people sign up just for that
                        It doesn't contribute much when people sign up for that. Many newbies have shown up just to try to get a value of their instrument and sell it, try to get around paying for a Classified membership and think they can pawn it off here or link their ad on ebay. Then they take off and are never heard from again when they get/don't get the info they want. It is rather annoying.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          It doesn't contribute much when people sign up for that. Many newbies have shown up just to try to get a value of their instrument and sell it, try to get around paying for a Classified membership and think they can pawn it off here or link their ad on ebay. Then they take off and are never heard from again when they get/don't get the info they want. It is rather annoying.
                          Toe, I appreciate what your saying. The flip side is, this is a cool place, and the J/C forum of choice for questions. Were would people expect to go to if thats all they want(pricing help), the Jemsite? No, they should be here. And I get it, it gets old, but so does beating up on people with that mob mentality we've all seen here before, not so much this thread, you guys know what mean though.

New guys get hammered pretty hard around here, I think drives people away. It doesn't seem to be a lot of new faces around here that often, I feel it's because of this very treatment exhibited in this thread, and other threads like it. And not just new guys, but guys that have been here a while get put off by it as well. Its disrespectful treatment, for know reason other then to act like a dick.

Comment

Working...
                          X