Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiderman View Post
    What's wrong with skulls?
    Nothing, just black is cheaper and more simple I guess.

Comment

That is just flat out COOL !
      I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Yeah. The last time I checked, we all have one....

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Solid Black is only cheaper if you can find one. Otherwise, you're at the mercy of GC's "Special Order Fee" or buying one used that would retain its original retail value.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I talked to a guy at Guitar Center but he never mentioned a special order fee in any of the phone calls or emails. If I do decide to go with the Guitar Center route, I have to be sure to ask about that.

Comment

Cant wait til I have a bit more money so I can order my custom shop warrior. It's going to be a Chuck Schuldiner tribute. (he played BC Rich but I hate BC Rich )

Black, DiMarzio X2N single humbucker, one knob, fixed bridge, Diamond Inlays and reversed headstock. Gunna be a beauty! May get custom lettering under the Jackson logo and chuck's initials on truss rod cover

good luck finding your black one! Try musiciansfriend ?
              I like EL34s.

Comment

Schuldiner played a BC Rich Stealth. The specs you want are typical of that model. You can already buy a tribute Stealth (made in Korea?). I've never heard/seen him play a Jackson Warrior.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  Schuldiner played a BC Rich Stealth. The specs you want are typical of that model. You can already buy a tribute Stealth (made in Korea?). I've never heard/seen him play a Jackson Warrior.
                  Originally posted by Grim View Post
                  It's going to be a Chuck Schuldiner tribute. (he played BC Rich but I hate BC Rich )
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X