• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JTX necks are 24 frets.
    PM sent on the 475 though.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
      Hmm I have a 475 MOP neck that I could maybe part with for a reasonable price, but its not maple.
      Can you clear out a few messages from your inbox, it's full,thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter1970 View Post
        Can you clear out a few messages from your inbox, it's full,thanks again.
        Done sorry I dont get on here much and had messages as old as 07 lol
        Haters gonna hate
        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Dude, cool score......but I didn't know the guy that drew the A-ha video did guitars.
          I figured motocycle guy with the pool ball helmet was going to crash through the front of that guitar holding a pipe wrench. On the plus side, if you shake the guitar around a little a blonde chick may fall out.

Seriously, that's a cool graphic.
          Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
          98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Well I've now scored an excellent condition Model 88 neck that will be my choice of neck for this guitar.I'll post pictures when it's done.

Comment

I finally got this guitar home, I haven't had time to switch necks yet but because the Jackson concept neck came from a string thru Rhoads the neck angle is off, but I'm hoping the Model 88 neck angle will fix this problem.
              I haven't got to pull the springs out to take a picture of the cavity stamp,I could see the first line I think it was the work order it said 2669.I'll get to the rest of it tomorrow,I don't have enough time tonight, I gotta be at work at 6 in the morning.

Comment

I finally found a picture of a guitar almost exactly like mine with the exception that mine don't have a tone knob.
                And it was in the 1987 Jackson catalog scan.I guess it all worked out as I'm planning on using a Charvel Model 88 neck.

Comment

In the neck pocket.

Comment

In the trem cavity.

Comment

Comment

Hell yes!! That's where that neck needed to go.

Comment

Originally posted by plon View Post
                          Hell yes!! That's where that neck needed to go.
                          It kicks ass, thanks again for this fine example of what a 23 year year old neck should feel like, what did you put on the fretboard to condition it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter1970 View Post
                            It kicks ass, thanks again for this fine example of what a 23 year year old neck should feel like, what did you put on the fretboard to condition it like that.

I use this stuff http://syntheticlubricants.aerospace...ngerboard-oil?

Comment

Working...
                            X