No announcement yet.

NGD: Black SL2H (hopefully)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bummer to hear it was a dud. Any updates on your stolen gear? Are you replacing it now?
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That sucks dude you've had your fair share of crappy luck lately. Hope you get what your after. Have a good Thanksgiving.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Thanks, guys! Yeah, I was more than a little disappointed, but they made no fuss about making it right for me, I was like "Well it won't really affect the playability but, in this price range..." and he basically finished the sentence for me "You want it as close to perfect as it can be."

Yup, for $1800, I expect straight routes, among other things.

No updates on the stolen gear. It belongs to the Ins. Co. now, technically, if it's recovered, and yeah, they paid me for it, and I'm replacing my stuff currently (or trying to, anyway.)

Comment

That sucks major ass. Why not take your money and get one of the dealers on this forum to sell you one instead?
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

:think:

This is a locally-owned Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Custom Shop dealer. I can drive there in less than 1/2 hour.

Comment

Good for you for supporting local business!

Now... did he send it back to Jackson or hang it on the wall for a less discriminating sucker?
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

That I do not know. But he told me he would send it back for credit.

Generally I like these guys. It's the same place that has the weird limited edition Pro Mod and those Charvel Custom Shops. Speaking of which... I need to make a slightly happier New Guitar Day post.

Comment

Uh-oh... you didn't get one of those fugly Charvels did you?
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

I've never owned a fugly guitar! :ROTF:

Comment

Update: The replacement is in... I'm going by to pick it up this evening. Hopefully this one is good!

Comment

Working...
                      X