Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Because Jackson won't make it the way I want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree... time to take a Sharpie to those screw heads, at least until you buy some black ones.
    -Rick

Comment

Looks good!!

Comment

wow he did a great job , looks factory!

Comment

Originally posted by wetrx95 View Post
          ESPee and Ibenhad :ROTF:

ESP no longer has a desirable 7 string model whatsoever. Theres those steven carpenter ones, whoever him and the deftones are, yuck. And then theres a 7 string viper, Fuck I hate SG's.

The best company by far, for 7 strings, is ESP's smaller brand, Schecter, thats right, I said ESP's smaller brand.

Schecter not only makes Jeff Loomis' guitars, which are freakin killer, but they have a few new neck thru 7's that feature ebony boards, and floyd trems with those nice EMG pickups. They look killer, and I will probably add one to the collection soon enough. Ive always said, if I get a 7string, its gunna be the best 7 string I can get without going custom. IE, Neckthru, Floyd, EMG's, Preferably Alder body, Ebony board, Maple neck, and NO DOT INLAYS, I FUCKING HATE DOT INLAYS.

LOL, sorry for caps. But I really do hate dot inlays, i'll never own a guitar with them except maybe a vintage Ibeenhad RG 550 with the maple board and giant bolty neckjoint, yuck, I always hated boltys and dots, but paul gilbert hayday era guitars are sweet.
          www.myspace.com/memnochband
          www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Looks gorgeous, good job!

Comment

Working...
            X