X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baum83 View Post
    Take this:

My WRMG and me.

What in the fuck vintage marshall is that in the backround. I want one in the worst way, but I cant find one anywhere for less than 2000 dollars.
    www.myspace.com/memnochband
    www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

I also have to question the pink wristbands they aren't very metal you need black!
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Jackson Warrior Pro '91 -'92

but i'm selling it for purchase a USA one..
        WR Pro '90
        SL1 Black

Comment

HEY! That's my old J000504! I'd know that butchered bridge pickup route anywhere
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I don't see any butchered pickup route.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Look at the last and 2nd-to-last pics. See that little discoloration near the edge of the bridge pickup? That's epoxy
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Damn, too bad.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Well, it doesn't affect tone or playability, so it's no problem. At least, it wasn't one for me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
                    I also have to question the pink wristbands they aren't very metal you need black!
                    Black is boring, pink wristbands are the shiznit! I don't have them anymore, though. They looked even better in combination with my Eerie Dess-Dinky.

Comment

Working...
                    X