No announcement yet.

Post your Warriors!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to own a WRMG myself. But once I bought my first WR1, I just had to get another.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'm definitely going to focus on getting a WR1.....someday

Just gotta find a color/graphic/trans finish I'd want the most out of all the options - after I decide whether I want a solid color, graphic, or trans finish
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Do ibeenhad warriors count? Saw a neck-thru at GC tonight for $650.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

For a second there I thought it was a custom Starfield graphic with a nebula between the pickups

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
            Do ibeenhad warriors count? Saw a neck-thru at GC tonight for $650.

Given that this is the Import Jackson section...no.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Given that this is the Import Jackson section...no.

I just couldn't believe how they blatently copied that body style. I could see ESP doing it, but not ibeenhad.

Oh well.

Comment

Take this:

My WRMG and me.

Comment

I'm definitely going to focus on getting a WR1.....someday

Just gotta find a color/graphic/trans finish I'd want the most out of all the options - after I decide whether I want a solid color, graphic, or trans finish
                  I am pretty much on the fence between the two. I can afford the Warrior but not 100% sure I love them enough to get an WR-1 when I could get something else I know I would love so I kinda want to test drive a WRMG, but at the same time I end up playing only my USA's sooooo what a quandry. I wish I was either rich enough to just have any guitar I wanted or poor enough for the WR-1 to be out of my range lol then the decision would be easy ha ha ha.
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Or do what I did - bought a used one (and a year later, another one )
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Remind me, Baum83, which pups do you have in that?
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

DiMarzio X2N in the bridge and a DiMarzio PAF Pro in the neck position. Lovely. I do think though that a Steve's Special might be a good choice for the bridge, too... depending on how much honky midrange you want in your sound.

Comment

Oddly I don't usually like Trans finishes on Jacksons but on that WRMG the trans green is bitching!
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Baum83 View Post
                            DiMarzio X2N in the bridge and a DiMarzio PAF Pro in the neck position. Lovely. I do think though that a Steve's Special might be a good choice for the bridge, too... depending on how much honky midrange you want in your sound.
                            I'm using Dimarzio Evolutions (bridge and neck) right now. Any comparisons?
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I don't know how they're going to differ from the Evos, I've only played a 7-string with Evos a few times. The PAF Pro is a very "classic" neck pickup, think Les Paul neck pos with more present highend and a bit more output. The X2N rivals an EMG81 in output and is pretty well rounded, at least in my Warrior and Dinky (both alder, though Warrior may be basswood). No annoying mids, lack thereof or somesuch. It may end up a bit on the bassy side depending on the wood though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde06 View Post

Bahaha, nope looks just dusty to me, on a automobile black metallic paintjob.
                                www.myspace.com/memnochband
                                www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Working...
                                X