Jackson Stars .... Why do the Jap's get the goodies .... :-p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dayum!
    And all the time I've compared it to the actual store price I paid for my semi-custom... hahaha.

Thanks Atsushi, I'm getting old or something...
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
      168000 is the list price, in which case actual store price will be 126000, as shown below

http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/goods_detail.php?g_id=121556

any idea on that walnut rhoads?

Comment

Originally posted by I Am Odin View Post
        any idea on that walnut rhoads?
        Ikebe (the same shop as above, they ship internationally) has one for 149,625yen.

http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/goods_detail.php?g_id=120173
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

what is the procedure when you order from another country? what type of taxes/charges do the us usually charge?

Comment

The US doesn't charge import taxes on guitars sent from Japan.

Just e-mail the shop: [email protected]

An English speaking employee should get back to you within a week at most.

Hope this helps!
            -QR
            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
              Indeed, features are key. That's why I'll get back on waiting for the KV5 specs now.

While the price for that particular model is fair, it's certainly not a bargain, and considering I already own two 24fret RRs right now I don't feel the need to add another at that price point.

If the JacksonStars custom shop actually reopens I will investigate again. But then it will be a full custom shop King V for me and THEN the price comparison is a whole other story.

I waited and jackson did it, I got my RR24, the colour was already what I planned on too, White black bv, I dont think their doing a horrible job right now. I may go with jacksonstars for a Kelly though, if they dont get an import neckthru kelly anytime soon happening in our jackson. I'd just love for the 2 series to be import and have a 1 series pop up at the USA's, just like the RR1, there should be a KV1 and KE1 again. That was the KE3 doesnt get put out of joint, and a KV3 could be made with the same specs as the KE3, and then a KE2 and KV2 that are import so people under 30 could afford more than one of them.
              I know im talking crazy, but theres no import neckthru KV or KE, or even WR. And that SLSMG, forget that, it has no tremelo, which isnt bad, but it needs a tremelo equipped equivlent. I could go on and on about changing jackson's lineup due to the inefficiency, but all in all, I guess if we want to get specific things at a lower price, we're gunna have to look elsewhere. I've even contemplated the Ran customshop, which do incredible work.
              www.myspace.com/memnochband
              www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Originally posted by blackendvampire View Post
                I know im talking crazy, but theres no import neckthru KV or KE, or even WR. And that SLSMG, forget that, it has no tremelo, which isnt bad, but it needs a tremelo equipped equivlent. I could go on and on about changing jackson's lineup due to the inefficiency, but all in all, I guess if we want to get specific things at a lower price, we're gunna have to look elsewhere. I've even contemplated the Ran customshop, which do incredible work.
                There is a Jackson Stars neck thru Warrior (no Floyd though)

Comment

Originally posted by I Am Odin View Post
                  There is a Jackson Stars neck thru Warrior (no Floyd though)

Yeah, doesnt count. I mean just plain old jackson imports, ones you can get in a store locally.
                  www.myspace.com/memnochband
                  www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Originally posted by blackendvampire View Post
                    Yeah, doesnt count. I mean just plain old jackson imports, ones you can get in a store locally.
                    You can get Jackson Stars locally. If you live in Japan. Not everyone on this board is from North America...

Comment

Working...
                    X