No announcement yet.

Problem of balance in a ke3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hv a KE also...been hesitating on this move...

Comment

this is what ive done to my ke3.. no drilling... except to make the receiver for the locknut a little larger to fit the original bolt for the neck... you can see where its brass where ive drilled..

Comment

I finally got to play an RR3 today. The neck dive without changing the strap button location on that is even worse than on a Kelly. Has anyone tried both an RR3 and KE3 with button mods and compared?
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

that pic is actually a js30ke that i bought before i got the ke3..
          at the time owned both the js30rr and js30ke and it worked on both guitars.. i traded/sold both to get the ke3 and it worked the same as well...
          Last edited by stringfling; 06-07-2007, 05:18 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by stringfling View Post
            this is what ive done to my ke3.. no drilling... except to make the receiver for the locknut a little larger to fit the original bolt for the neck... you can see where its brass where ive drilled..

what the fuck is a lock nut?
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

That's no KE3, not with that serial#
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                That's no KE3, not with that serial#
                He already stated that in his next post.

"that pic is actually a js30ke that i bought before i got the ke3..
                at the time owned both the js30rr and js30ke and it worked on both guitars.. i traded/sold both to get the ke3 and it worked the same as well..."
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i meant the nut that the strap lock locks too..
                  im sorry i figured you would have known that already by looking at it..
                  and this is my ke3.

Comment

i meant the nut that the strap lock locks too..
                    im sorry i figured you would have known that already by looking at it..
                    and this is my ke3.

odd shade of blue, and you should never leave things up to assumption,........ you know the joke " to assume is to make an ass out of you and......." well you get the point.
                    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

You'd think they would have this problem fixed when they put it into production
                      www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                      the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

I posted the same comment a while ago.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

its called deep candy blue.. but it looks more purple to me tho..
                          depends on the lighting really..

Comment

Here's mine:

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                            X