2007 "Limited Edition" RR24 Guitar Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
    Look under his screen name, dodger. It says "BANNED ASS". He can't hear you.
    oops

Comment

I got my RR24 from a music shop just a day ago. Its white with black. They had the limited one there, and I compared the inlays, They look Identical. I dont know what this moto bullshit is, somewhere someone said that the Limited ones are not Moto inlays, but real MOP inlays. Anyways, They play great, I just prefered the white one because it looks more original, I was scared at first because either way it would look like a laiho guitar, but the black with yellow just reminds me too much of his stolen one, and the white one doesnt have pinstripes it just has black bevels, and their on the outside of the body, so really it doesnt look anything like what he played. I love it to death though, and yes the EMG 81 is very versitile, I can play anything on it, that and I figured out the way to compensate for no neck pickup, Play cleaner and more precise, and pick closer to the fretboard and more away from the bridge, you will get more of a ooo tone instead of the ahh tone. It really is easy to hear the difference on an acoustic guitar, strum a chord near the bridge, then strum the same chord across the fretboard about an octave from where your fret hand is, it will sound like a harp.

The battery cavity feature is amazingly awesome, It is so damn fast I just keep a battery in my guitar case now incase I need to switch. The trem is very very stiff, I am not used to such a stiff feeling trem, my ESP MH 250 has a licensed trem but I upgraded the arm and the arm's inserts to Original Floyd Rose parts, so it feels alot like a floyd, but it still is alot more flexy feeling, probably just springs breaking in. Though I changed the strings on my RR24 today and then adjusted the springs, found that there were 4 springs in it, so I took one out, retuned, got the bridge even with the body, and its nice and easy to dive and harmonic squeel now.

Sorry for the long post.
      www.myspace.com/memnochband
      www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Working...
      X