2007 "Limited Edition" RR24 Guitar Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 "Limited Edition" RR24 Guitar Pics

Last edited by dk1crazy; 03-03-2007, 04:38 PM.

dang... how many links are you going to put these pics of your RR24 in ... lol

Comment

In a hurry to get somewhere are ya??

Comment

How many time are going to look ? Trying to get one started just for the Limited Edition RR24 guitars ! I screwed up on the last thread ! Sorry about that !

Comment

If you guys have nothing to add positive to this thread move on ! Some people do !! I messed up on my last thread about these guitars .
          Last edited by dk1crazy; 03-03-2007, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Comment

22---24 whats the big deal?Nice guitar tho'
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

so RR24's are limited edition? i thought they were fully added to the import line...
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I do not believe RR24s are limited editions. I think the that the fact his has reverse inlays makes it "limited". I could have sworn that I read somewhere that the RR24s with the reverse inlays were unintentionally made that way. But either way, those with the reverse inlays are limited in number so thus the "Limited Edition RR24"

Comment

I need this guitar
                    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by Sukisyn View Post
                      I do not believe RR24s are limited editions. I think the that the fact his has reverse inlays makes it "limited". I could have sworn that I read somewhere that the RR24s with the reverse inlays were unintentionally made that way. But either way, those with the reverse inlays are limited in number so thus the "Limited Edition RR24"

You are starting to get it ! The Limited Edition ones were made by mistake . There was only about 300 of them that got made ! They should not have been made with reverse inlay or white binding ! So you know the facts !

Comment

> I messed up on my last thread about these guitars .

*whistle* dum di dum.....
                        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
                          > I messed up on my last thread about these guitars .

*whistle* dum di dum.....
                          Sorry about that ! You have a nice guitar ! I like the color !!

Comment

how does it play? I think I am about to get one.

Comment

Look under his screen name, dodger. It says "BANNED ASS". He can't hear you.
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                              X