Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good action shot !!!!!!!!!

Comment

May I present my 1990 Soloist Pro. I had her up for sale but changed my mind. I call her Miss Pearl.

Alvin

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Madness View Post

very nice blue

Comment

I don't know if it qualifies to be in this arena (it is a pro-series SL3) but here goes;

I changed the pickup ring mount to silver after that... as seen below...

Another shot with my Ibanez;

Comment

I don't know if it qualifies to be in this arena (it is a pro-series SL3) but here goes;
            It is not really a PRO model but it is still a very nice guitar . The PROs were around for 5 years 90-95 . Anything else is not really a PRO IMO.Those were the best years for the import Jacksons . They came with ebony , MOP inlays , MOP Logo , Schaller floyd and good electronics.
            Mike
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Originally posted by Madness View Post
              Sweet archtops Model88!

Thanks , it took while to find them all. I need a Cherry sunburst to round out all the color choices.
              Mike
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                May I present my 1990 Soloist Pro. I had her up for sale but changed my mind. I call her Miss Pearl.

Alvin
                Great to hear that! Keep it for another 4-5 months, then sell it to me .

Comment

I wanted to buy that, actually, but he changed his mind. I REALLY wanted that.

I guess I'm in the market for another Soloist Pro, now.

Comment

Originally posted by Model 88 View Post
                    Thanks , it took while to find them all. I need a Cherry sunburst to round out all the color choices.
                    Here's my cherry sunburst... but not for sale!

http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Man , you guys have got some really nice axes !! Don't those get made between 1990-1995 ?

Comment

Working...
                      X