Post Your Soloist Pro Guitar Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your Soloist Pro Guitar Pics

3 post your <insert your guitar here> threads.... you so crazy....
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Ok here are mine , previous owners pic on #1 . I need some warmer weather to take some better pictures

Mike
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Guess which one it is ???

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

All right guys !!! This is starting to get good !!! Sweet axes !!! Keep'em coming !!!!

Comment

heh... I see you changed your avatar ... that is good ... I kept confusing you with Newc ... lol

Comment

Im sorry ! I was having a hard time finding a better one !! I hope that guy can understand that and don't get pissed !!! It is just really cool .

Comment

Here is one I sold like a idiot
                Mike
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

I only own Charvel "Soloists" (Model 6 and 750XL), so I'm afraid they don't qualify for this thread.

I was recently tempted by two Jackson Soloists that were up for sale locally; one Soloist Pro and a USA SL2H in blood drip. But since I prefer non-recessed trems, I decided that they weren't worth it for me. I'm also a notorious guitar modder, and it would have been a shame to mod those pristine guitars. I'm sure they found good homes in the end.

Comment

Sweet archtops Model88!

Comment

Comment

Wow!! That Blue just pops out there !! Sweet Axe !!!!!!! What year is it ? Mine is a 1990 !!

Comment

Thanks. I'm not sure but, I believe it's a 90' as well. Serial is J001475.

Comment

With that serial # that would make it a 1990 model !! Cool ! Mine is # J000036 !!

Comment

Me and my trusty 1990 Soloist Pro, refinished in black pearl by GMW:

It's on the left in the second pic. I had it color-matched to the pic of a black pearl Y2KV in the Jackson catalog, whatever year that was. The active electronics were removed, and the bridge pickup is a Full Shred.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X