No announcement yet.

My upgraded DK2M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. White p'ups with black rings would look cool too...
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

looks waaaaaaay better with the zebs,looks hot
      my kids go without food so i can collect guitars

Comment

If I buy a DK2M, I'll fit an OFR (or a Schaller FR 2) straight away. The stock trem is the only thing that puts me off. Check your bridge on a tuner......first, depress the arm, then release and take note of the reading on the tuner and then pull the arm fully back and release. This will show if it's correctly returning to pitch.
        The other mod I would do is put in a Bareknuckle (zebra) Holy Diver in the bridge position and a Mule in the neck.......

Steve

Comment

Pete can you give a diagram of that wiring, that sounds like a great idea I have never tried before with the 2 and 4 positions inner coils. Is this a traditional 5 way switch or one of those super switches?

Now that I tihnk of it my Predator has a 5 way switch and only 2 pickups. I never really figured out what the 2 and 4 positions do, but I generally use the bridge only in that guitar.

Comment

Jackson-Charvel,

I used this wiring diagram:

http://www.guitarelectronics.com/product/WDUHH5L1102

Yeah, it's a 5-way superswitch, but it's pretty basic. The 2 and 4 positions with this wiring setup yield 2 distinctly different, pristine clean settings.
            "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Those zebras were a great choice! Looks killer!
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
              X