No announcement yet.

kevin bonds rr vs. rr5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KBRRs are top notch all the way.I'm working on a deal for a damaged KBRR and its going to get a top mount floyd and pearl block inlays.That is if the deal comes to pass.I have played the KBRRs and have been very impressed.The necks are beefier than the 90s pros but thats a good thing.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Hmm, I was looking at an RR5 today and it was the only one I could see myself having even a vague chance of affording... I still haven't seen a Kevin Bonds up here. That guitar looks wicked - but, I don't dig the pentagrams either. Should I steer clear of Pro Series Jacksons? I've heard they were really good in the 90's, did that change? Anyone know what happened?
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
        Hmm, I was looking at an RR5 today and it was the only one I could see myself having even a vague chance of affording... I still haven't seen a Kevin Bonds up here. That guitar looks wicked - but, I don't dig the pentagrams either. Should I steer clear of Pro Series Jacksons? I've heard they were really good in the 90's, did that change? Anyone know what happened?
        The Pro's from the early 90's were such high quality and so close to the more expensive USA models, that they hurt the sales of the USA models. I am told that is why they don't make high quality neck-thru import models any more. The Bonds RR seems to be an exception.

Comment

Cool, thanks
          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Working...
          X