For those who already or will own a DK2M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's mine now.
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Needs a Floyd
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

jcm800x, does it have a swamp ash body? 2-piece?
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I guess I can't really say it's ugly but I don't get the white headstock. if they would have saved a slice of the body wood for a matching headstock overlay it would look 100% better though.
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by I like Cows
            Ok, here are the scans ... enjoy!
            You can maximize the image to make it readable.
            Guitars featured: DKMG, KE3 and DK2M

http://plaza.ufl.edu/ckottar/scan0001.jpg

http://plaza.ufl.edu/ckottar/scan0002.jpg

http://plaza.ufl.edu/ckottar/scan0005.jpg

http://plaza.ufl.edu/ckottar/scan0004.jpg
            Thanks for sharing but where is page number 3?
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
              jcm800x, does it have a swamp ash body? 2-piece?

Very cool guitar, has a 2 piece ash body and sounds quite good! Because of my recent sl2ht defective purchase I am now using this one the most. The best parts for me are: Maple board, TOM, single hum and the knob in the right place!
              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA
                Thanks for sharing but where is page number 3?
                There is only 4 pages, and I posted them in order (1-2-5-4). The numbers dont match because that was the order of scanning.
                Jackson RR3 (Japan, single EMG81)
                Fender Stratocaster Deluxe Plus (American, Lace Gold Sensors)
                Collings MT Mandolin

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                  I guess I can't really say it's ugly but I don't get the white headstock. if they would have saved a slice of the body wood for a matching headstock overlay it would look 100% better though.
                  Headstock only looks white in the photo, it's natural.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x
                    Headstock only looks white in the photo, it's natural.
                    What? You're gonna have to post another pic to convince me of that!
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                      What? You're gonna have to post another pic to convince me of that!
                      Yes, pictures please

The side of the headstock and the top of it seems to be in different colors from that picture...
                      Check my bands!
                      www.myspace.com/magicktr
                      www.myspace.com/sinif64
                      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
                      X