No announcement yet.

Trans Black DK2M: The Arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any feedback from Jackson marketinguy as to how the overall sales of the DK2M are going and if it's is as successful as I think it is, then if there will be any variations like a 1 hum version of the DK2M and maybe a 1 hum reverse in the works?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel
      Slash did you get my email I sent you regarding my post on this thread (posts #10; #12 and #14)?

2nd email replied too... I just noticed you already matched a Mojo Body with the DK2M neck via Photoshop

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel
        Opps I saw the stats on his site. 2 3/16". Plus the 24 fret DK2M neck is 24 3/4" scale and Denny's stuff is 25 1/2". I know Denny can probably do both but I'd probably be paying an extra $100 or so which would kill the deal, but I will have to ask him instead of speculating.

EDIT: I just checked and the DK2M is 25.5 scale, so theoretically it would bolt on and intonate correctly I would think. Mark correct me if I am wrong.
        I should have read this before I replied to your email... an extra $100 :ROTF:. I think you will be pleased with the quote.

Just incase anyone is wondering a 24 fret neck won't bolt right up to a 22 fret body even if the scales are the same. It will not intonate correctly.

Comment

Congrats on a sweet guitar! I really dig the headstock on these geetars.
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
          X