jackson has answered my prayers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson has answered my prayers!

man i wanted a maple neck dinky and they did it!
    the DK2M with USA duncans for $600!

i cant wait to get this axe [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

anyone know why the imports NOW have usa EMG's and duncans?
    they price did not really go up like the DXMG now has a 81/85 but is only a few bucks more?
    http://www.americanmusical.com/item-...kson-dxmg.html
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Re: jackson has answered my prayers!

strange.. "The Jackson DXMG has classic Jackson look - a reverse headstock, dinky-style body, cool neck inlays - and now it comes with stock with EMG 81 and 85 humbuckers!"

I thought the dXmg kept the EMG HZs...
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I guess they decided to make the higher end imports more competitive. I think the biggest improvement by far is the licensed trem on the pro series, that now has a hardened steel baseplate.

Comment

I thought the DXMG maintained the hz's, thats what it is in teh spec sheet, which everyone agrees, and said that even if something appeared in the picture unless it was written down it wasent happnening the dxmg had hz's stilll???

Still prefer the dk2m....

Ozz

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I thought the DXMG maintained the hz's, thats what it is in teh spec sheet, which everyone agrees, and said that even if something appeared in the picture unless it was written down it wasent happnening the dxmg had hz's stilll???

Still prefer the dk2m....

Ozz

[/ QUOTE ]

the newest DXMG has the EMG 81/85 set now which for many is a huge improvement over the H3 set they used to have [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

man that dk2m is sweeet!! i might have to buy one at some point...

Comment

hello- if you go to ..... http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resources/pricelist.html .... Jackson has a 2006 price list for download in PDF format.
              It lists the MG series with active EMG's, .... all BUT the DXMG which retains the passive HZ's. The D"K"MG has the 81/85 set, but not the D"X"MG.

However, the AMS site does list the DXMG as having 81/85's. That would be heck of a deal for $499. Maybe if you order one they'll honor it, who knows.
              If they had that in a DXMGT (hard tail) I'd order one.
              Karl

Comment

I want to buy a DK2M. Said they shipped last week. Feels ike they are coming on the Mayflower, I'm so stoked. You know, like a kid before X-mas.

Comment

The Jackson DXMG has the HZ's, not the 81/85.

Matt

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    man i wanted a maple neck dinky and they did it!
                    the DK2M with USA duncans for $600!

i cant wait to get this axe [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

they price did not really go up like the DXMG now has a 81/85 but is only a few bucks more?
                    http://www.americanmusical.com/item-...kson-dxmg.html

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree wholeheartedly my friend!
                    I think Jackson has made some great moves with the import line this year.
                    The additions of duncans wouldn't have been necessary, because it's easy to upgrade that..
                    Even if they kept the D.D. pups the maple board and black hardware/upgraded trem would've had me sold. The Duncans are just icing on the cake!

And it sounds like a lot of people are excited, judging from all the buzz going around about this [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

In a couple of weeks the import section will be flooded with "Look at my sweet DK2M!" threads. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, I can`t believe Jackson isn`t offering the DK2T in White, that would look awsome with the black hardware!! Just look at how good the DK2M looks with white/black, they should sell a tone of those. Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One word: LTD [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Popular is not the same as good
                        Rare is not the same as valuable
                        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

AMS made a mistake about the DXMG having the 81/85. They also list the RR5 but show a pic with chrome hardware. Anyone know what that is?
                          My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Are there pictures of the DK2M in black anywhere? I thought the DK2M was originally offered in any color as long as it is white??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This is what mine will look like (eventually!) It's what I originally wanted with the DK2LE that never happened. Of course I'd prefer a white headstock, but I'm not going to screw with that.

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X